[Sunhelp] Sun 3/50

Daniel Dickinson perrancan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 18:38:12 CDT 2000

Hi.  I've got a Sun 3/50 and one of those humungous
black & white (not grayscale) monitors.  The 3/50 SCSI
interface fails one of the diagnostics and I had
trouble with compiles because of that but it works
fine diskless.  Anyway the reason I'm writing is that
I don't have much use for it and I was hoping that
someone would be close enough to pick it up (as I
doubt it would be worth shipping).  I'm in Guelph,
Ontario, Canada (close to Kitchener-Waterloo and about
an hour and a half from Toronto).

If anyone on the list is interested please email me at
perrancan at yahoo.com and I will make arrangement with
you.

Daniel