[Sunhelp] Netra T-1

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Oct 11 19:10:28 CDT 2000

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 03:19:06PM -0500, Reagen Ward wrote:
> Anyone have experience with the Netra T-1 boxes?  I'm considering using a few
> in an FTP infrastructure revamp, but have yet to hear ANY reviews or comments
> on the boxes.  I'd be running Sol7 (trusted, if possible on that hardware).
> Reagen

THey're GREAT.  Be sure and order the slimline CD-ROM for them
*when you order the box* tho, or you'll never be able to get
them.  I used one as the main backup server (with a dual-channel
diff. scsi pci card installed) for the last company I worked
with; ran a 300-tape library with no problems.  It was a great
little box.  The LOM console (lights-out management, serial console
that lets you hard-reset the box, etc) is great as well.

bill

--
Bill Bradford * KD5LQR
  mrbill at mrbill.net