[Sunhelp] mirror

Ravi Katti ravikatti at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:07:11 CDT 2000

Hi All,
>From what John says,
Everything seems fine about the script except the dump/restore part. I would
prefer rsync/rdist over dump/restore. one of the reasons being, whenever
there are deletes in the source file system the same will not be reflected
on the destination file system. And therefore the destination file system
will keep on growing.
Anyway these are my thoughts.