[Sunhelp] Can someone help me?

Adams, Christopher CAdams at Starbase.com
Mon Oct 9 16:51:08 CDT 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0323B.0810C08E

I am using "stctl" as a driver for my Exabyte 10h autochanger running an
internal EXB-8500 drive on Solaris 7 (sparcv9).  When I type the command
"stc -v status" it shows that all of my slots are reported empty.  This is
not true, they all have tapes in them.  Is there anyway to change or update
this to show that there are tapes in there?  I have tried a local reset on
the changer itself and also a "stc -v reset" to reset the changer remotely.
Neither have resolved this.

Thanks for all of your help everyone!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0323B.0810C08E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Can someone help me?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am using "stctl" as a =
driver for my Exabyte 10h autochanger running an internal EXB-8500 =
drive on Solaris 7 (sparcv9).  When I type the command "stc =
-v status" it shows that all of my slots are reported empty.  =
This is not true, they all have tapes in them.  Is there anyway to =
change or update this to show that there are tapes in there?  I =
have tried a local reset on the changer itself and also a "stc -v =
reset" to reset the changer remotely.  Neither have resolved =
this.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks for all of your help =
everyone!</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>