[SUMMARY][Sunhelp] One Port Term Servers?

Ann Waters Ann.Waters at kp.org
Thu Oct 5 10:17:16 CDT 2000

Please see my original post at the bottom.

Thanks to:

Joe Fletcher
Mr. Bill
Forrest Moore

Joe and Forrest suggested HP's Web Console Manager.  I checked out the web site and it doesn't look like it supports anything other than HP 9000 and 3000 equipment.

Bill suggested looking at Arula's SecureConsole product.  Checked that out and it doesn't look too bad.  I will admit, though, that it looks like a Cadillac when all we need is a Geo.  I did email them to request a price quote.  Might follow up the email with a request to "borrow" one unit to try before we buy.

I am still leaning towards the Versalynx One Port Term Server.  Have emailed them with a request to try before we buy.

Thanks again for the inputs, y'all.

Ann Waters
Kaiser Permanente
Silver Spring, MD