[Sunhelp] Telnet service port

David Rouse david at rouseworld.org
Wed Oct 4 16:45:21 CDT 2000

tcp_wrappers to control port 23 so people can't telnet in, then just run the
telnet daemon on the high port as well. It is difficult to see how this
helps security, however. I'd just leave telnet at 23 and use tcp_wrappers to
control access. Some would say running shh would be even better.

--
drouse