[SunHELP] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #704 - 17 msgs

Pete Fritchman sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 29 16:45:44 CST 2000

++ 28/11/00 11:48 -0600 - Bill Bradford:
>[snip]
>And is it just me, or do you have to use the command line to re-enter
>every DNS entry you've got, instead of using a flat text file?

It's possible to edit the data in /etc/tinydns/root/data, and then run "make" in
/etc/tinydns/root to rebuild data.cdb.  (where /etc/tinydns is where you've
installed your tinydns stuff...).  Format is fairly self-explanatory.  I'm not
sure if it's documented, I stumbled across it one day..

-pete