[SunHELP] disksuite limitations ?

Tom Stockton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 21 10:20:36 CST 2000

Thanks for that Magnus

Incidentally I have just found a way of increasing the number of metadevices per
diskset from sunhelpdesk.com.  Can you envisage any problems with this solution.

Tom Stockton

Q How do I create more than 128 meta devices?

A   Edit the file /kernel/drv/md.conf file and change the "nmd" field
from
   nmd=128 to whatever amount is needed (i.e., 255).

   Then boot -r to build these new devices.