[SunHELP] Hacker's Bomb Email Alert

Gang Ren gangren at scripps.edu
Sat Nov 18 04:45:53 CST 2000

Hello, there,

Please do not run a email attached file named "Qi_test.exe" under your
windows OS. This program will steal your user name and password on your
WindowsNT network. The more information about the bomb is

	Name:	Qi_test.exe
	Attribute: self extractive
	Effect OS:	WindowsNT/Windows95/98/2000
	From:	Attached with email
	Program Created date: Augest, 2000
	Danger: Steal pop password, system information, password and
more
	Email Possible from: one person in sunhelp at sunhelp.org Mailling
lists
	Phenomena: Open a alert window entiled "Hmmmmmmmm..." and "Dr.
Dao..??" and kill your Browser windows.

I got this email this afternoon after I sent a email to
sunhelp at sunhelp.org. It is possible the sender is in our sunhelp mailling
lists. Unfortunately, I delete the sender's email after I find there is a
problem by this email. If anybody got the same email, please forward this
email with full head to me. I'd like to deal with this person in law.

Good Luck,

Gary

| REN,'Gary' Gang, Ph.D.,                                         |
| Department of Cell Biology #MB21 Email: gangren at scripps.edu     |
| The Scripps Research Institute   Tel  : (858) 784 9815 (O)	  |
| 10550 N. Torrey Pines Road       Fax  : (858) 784 9927	  |
| La Jolla, CA 92037, USA          leonardo.scripps.edu/~gangren  |