[SunHELP] Re: List suggestion

William Staniewicz wstan at planet.nl
Sat Nov 18 01:20:19 CST 2000

My reply to your comment posted to the SunHELP list is going to the list. It was really
not very difficult to make this happen. I just changed the "To:" field from your
email address to the Sunhelp address. I use MUTT to handle my email which I like
for it's flexibility but I think all email software probably allows you to do this.

I think the decision by Bill to have the default set up this way is a good way of
preventing people from posting huge quotes from digests to the public list.
Most questions posted here probably have their answers in the FAQ's anyway. Also,
if a recipient receives a solution to their posting, perhaps they could summarize
the content in one simple statement so the list can see it, too. I am not
suggesting that people post personal email replies to the list which would
be a breech of etiquette.

Bill
wstanREMOVETHIS at planet.nl