[Sunhelp] Summary: colour on a GDM-20D10

Jonathan Eisch sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 17 00:08:55 CST 2000

Hi All,

Well, it doens't look like you can easily manually adjust the guns on
the GDM-20D10 (unless someone knows otherwise and hasn't said anything
yet), so I put the cover back on the monitor and settled for even (as
in, the monitor isn't better, and I'm not dead).  As far as getting it
repaired, I don't know that it's really worth it, and I don't know of
anyone in this area who would have much of a clue.  It works well for
everything but green, so I'll just run it until it poops out.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

-Jonathan