[Sunhelp] Disabling break on Netra T1 105

Leon Halford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 15 18:31:12 CST 2000

In the file /etc/default/kbd, set:

KEYBOARD_ABORT=disable

Futher Info:

# KEYBOARD_ABORT affects the default behavior of the keyboard abort
# sequence, see kbd(1) for details.  The default value is "enable". The
# optional values are "disable" or "alternate". Any other value is ignored.
# If you choose "alternate" it will affect the serial console drivers  ONLY.
# The keyboard BREAK (sequence and plug/unplug) won't be affected by this.
# If "alternate" is in effect any protocol (PPP, SLIP... etc) should not be
# run over the serial console port.

Should work for Solaris 2.6+