[Sunhelp] Problem 450 Mhz on Solaris 2.5

Mike Gracy (Ghost Rider) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 14 00:13:53 CST 2000

Have you actually tried your app with 2.7?  There are very minor differences
between 2.6 & 2.7.  If it's that matter of a few libraries, then copy them
over into the apps directory and add the local dir to the app's path.  With
a little luck you might be able to get the app running.  By the way, I don't
think you can run 2.6 on an Ultra 10.