[Sunhelp] UltraAX Engine, GDM-1604, Creator 2D woes

Mike Gracy (Ghost Rider) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 10:57:31 CST 2000

If you can get a hold of one, try a multi-sync monitor on the machine.  A
lot of these type of monitors can tell you what the sync rate is with an
onscreen display.  You can use that to determine what sync the card is
putting out and compare it to the specs of the monitor you are trying to
use.  Doing this will also let you know if the vid card is bad.