[Sunhelp] RE: [s-x86] HARDDISK PROBLEM!

suresh sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 8 06:40:46 CST 2000

Hi,
thanx for the reply,
	I was also wondering that when i try to do format-analyze-test(which is a
non detructive test),It asks me to unmount the volume ,it being a primary
partition i couldnot down unmount b`cause /tmp is always busy inspite of
forceunmount,Are there any boot options by which i can achieve this.
	Also i had another doubt ,Is there a limit on solaris 8 primary partition
size(like NT does only 4gb),I have used 14gb,Does solaris handle this
properly,Should i use a smaller partition when i reinstall(?)
thanx again
Suresh
Mithi.com Pvt. Ltd.
Send and receive mail in Indian languages
Register free at http://www.mailjol.com
--------