[Sunhelp] Re: hunting a 911 case bracket

Bob Minvielle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 14:10:29 CST 2000

Regarding the brackets for a 911 case:

I think I saw some at http://www.bodoman.com

Anyone ever bought anything from there? I was
looking around for a 911 case myself a while
back, and came across that site. Under the
Unix link and then under the Sun link he has a
list of sun gear for sale... I was almost considering
getting a Sun 10 or 20 just to play with.
The prices _seem_ reasonable, but I have not
done too much sun shopping. Do the prices look
fair to anyone?

I do not know anything about this site or
the company, if it has a bad rep or something
please let me know.

Thanks.

=====
Bob