[Sunhelp] DSL question (kinda offtopic)

Bob C. Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 2 20:37:41 CST 2000

I live on the east coast, my provider gives us dsl at $60 a month for 640k
down and 90k up. We have access to the dsl router to add nat rules, change
dhcp rules, etc. We have 10 unix boxes in the house and no windows boxes.
They didn't mind a bit, and neither do they question the large amount of
traffic that travels both up and down stream every day.

Bob

->
->I currently pay $50 for a 384k (downstream, not sure upstream), and they
->want $300 for a 512k business connection (plus some cheapo useless junk,
->like 5 e-mail addresses!)
->
->-Jonathan
->SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org