[Sunhelp] Fiber Channel Board

Balaji N sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 2 13:10:31 CST 2000

Hi

We have a E3000 server with 2.5 running on that and couple of  arrays
attached to that machine. We have recently changed the Fiber channel board
on that machine and after that we found the system is seems to be slow like
it takes 25 min to transfer a 2 gb file using ftp and now its
taking about 45min hour to do the same job. Is there any way to
check the speed of the board...or any suggestions???pls..

Thanks

Balaji