[Sunhelp] Two questions about Solaris 7

Bob C. Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 1 21:59:08 CST 2000

That is correct. If you use automount for example to mount nfs exports in
/home before you start automount /home will be an empty directory. When
you start the automounter and run the mount command with no options you
will see that automounter is manageing /home. There will be no entries in
the vfstab for /home as you mentioned.

Bob