[Sunhelp] Binding of processes at start up

Dark Age sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 1 14:03:50 CST 2000

Hello,
Is there a way to specify which processor a process will bind to at startup,
I know about pbind, but with it the process has to be online and you have to
know the PID. I guess I could write a script to get the PID and then bind
it, but I want to know if there is a simpler way.

And on a completely unrelated item...
I am in the market for a 670 chassis or something comparable, preferably
cheap and within a days driving distance of Oklahoma City so I can pick it
up and avoid the insane shipping charges, but all offers would be
considered.

TIA,
Chad A. Chance