[Sunhelp] Solaris 8 libkrb?

Brian Scanlan singer at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Mar 31 02:30:34 CST 2000

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 10:48:23AM -0800, Kevin Stevens wrote:

> Thanks for the workaround suggestions.  But what to do about the library
> itself?  Surely Sun hasn't just decided that Kerberos is dead (he's
> immortal, anyway!).  Should I raise a what-the-hell? with Sun somehow?

Perhaps it's something to do with encryption export problems - I'm in Europe.
Doesn't explain why it's in Solaris 7 11/99 though. The library is intended to
be in Solaris 8, hence the man page. Anybody in the USA, is this library in
Solaris 8?

b.
--
How can I, that girl standing there,   |
My attention fix                       |