[Sunhelp] Ugh. Please read.

Derek Piper del at delphis.delphinian.com
Thu Mar 30 15:17:34 CST 2000

	Hi,

	Although I'm not new to computers by any means, I am new to the
Sun architecture and this mailing list is very informative for someone
like me to help gather experience by listening in on other's request and
also to ask some things myself. To see it tarnished leaves me with a sour
taste in my mouth. I'd like to voice my objection to Sun being 'whiny'
(for want of a better description) about all this.
	For Sun to be biggoted and behave like a spoilt brat that won't
play nicely with the others in the yard makes me dislike what I thought
was a reasonable company. A company that might end up being the 2nd
Microsoft if they get too fond of wheeling out the lawyers whenever they
feel like it.
	Not as if this mailing list is slanderous .. jeez!

	Anyway, just my tuppence worth.

	Derek

Derek Piper - del at delphinian.com - http://www.delphinian.com/