[Sunhelp] can I repost your mails?

Chris & Amy Petersen havoc at apk.net
Thu Mar 30 14:25:57 CST 2000

Bill:

Feel free to reformat my earlier response to the list in any format you
wish for reposting in support of SunHelp.

Anyone who knows of people we should directly complain to, let us know.
I'm not after flooding anyone's mailbox, but at the sametime, it's about
damn time that Bill gets some credit for all of his hard work instead of
these slaps in the face he keeps getting.  Yeesh, Sun should help
sponsor the damn site and employ Bill directly to run it, as much public
goodwill and sales it generates for Sun.  Then again, maybe that's the
problem - We've done to good a job as a user community in supporting
each
other that we're starting to hurt precious support contract revenue?  I
highly doubt it, but then again, suits never think straight...

Chris