[Sunhelp] Re: [SunRescue] can I repost your mails?

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Thu Mar 30 13:08:37 CST 2000

That's interesting.  I'd forgotten about some mudslinging I'd seen on a
certain two sites somewhere on the Internet.  It was a comparison between 2
different releases of software packages, and how one was better than the
other.

Wouldn't it be terrible to come to sunhelp.org and find Windows NT
information and help?

Hal