[Sunhelp] Ugh. Please read.

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Thu Mar 30 11:38:11 CST 2000

It's always nice to know that something out there to help the general public
is so warmly accepted by corporations.  I really appreciate the fact that a
large group of people gathered together to focus on one companies products,
and to further promote good will about their products is appreciated by
company and repaid with legal threats, corporate bullying, and scare
tactics.  Is it entertaining that a company would make one HELL of an effort
to cut off it's nose in spite of it's face?  I wonder what USENIX would
think about this?  How about slashdot?

Bill, keep up the good work, and thanks for everything you've done for all
of us.  We just hope it can continue.

Hal

These comments do not reflect the opinions of my employer, the United States
Government, the Department of Defense, Defense Information Systems Agency,
my mother, my dog, or anybody/anything I might have come in contact with at
any point in my life.  They are strictly an exercise of my First Amendment
Rights (although not (tm)).