[Sunhelp] Checking var.

dhansen at zebra.net dhansen at zebra.net
Fri Mar 24 16:15:56 CST 2000

 Sun doesn't. There are some distributions of Linux that also have ports to some Sun
hardware. Netbsd and
Openbsd have also been ported to alot of the Sun hardware. And, even though you didn't
quite ask this... you
can get lxrun for the intel version of Solaris to be able to run Linux specific apps
(although alot of these can
just be recompiled for Solaris if you just edit where it is looking for library files).

david