[Sunhelp] Apache Configuration Help Needed.

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Thu Mar 23 10:58:51 CST 2000

You're in luck!  If you've done the default install, and don't have a page
on it, you can just point that browser right to http://127.0.0.1, or look at
the old index.html there for the link that leads to all the docs on your
machine.

If you've either removed that page and/or the docs, first you should be
flogged.  Next, you can access the docs on editing the httpd.conf at
http://www.apache.org.

Hal