[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Sun Mar 19 18:21:43 CST 2000

> >       However, if I could somehow rig up a 5.25" bay unit that dispensed
> > speed, coffee, etc. then we'd really have something going.
>
> Put a mirror on a cut down caddie. Cocaine dispenser :-))
>
> You know, it seems that the only thing that full-size desktop cases were
> good for was holding two CDROMs. That way you could put your drink down
> and if someone walked up, you could offer them a place to put their drink.

	The only problem there is that your fans would blow it all over the
place if it was pre-ground, and if it wasn't, the nuggets would get held
back
as the tray went out.

-

	However, I have a feeling that with a good A/D & D/A unit, you could
rig up a beer tap, automated bong, or something silly to get people
happy
with relative ease.

-

	Mind you, a device that fixes admin. "issues" would be even better
than a drug dispenser.

							-Kent Rankin