[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Sun Mar 19 18:12:35 CST 2000

> 	So far, I'm definately doing away with the 33.6oz squirt bottle(bottled
> water originally; that I keep full of vodka) being on my desk.  Drinking
> and
> computing just don't mix.  =P

Oh, I love this guy already!

> 	However, if I could somehow rig up a 5.25" bay unit that dispensed
> speed, coffee, etc. then we'd really have something going.

Put a mirror on a cut down caddie. Cocaine dispenser :-))

You know, it seems that the only thing that full-size desktop cases were
good for was holding two CDROMs. That way you could put your drink down
and if someone walked up, you could offer them a place to put their drink.

-----
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK