[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 19 14:48:46 CST 2000

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 07:35:19 -0500, Kent Rankin wrote:

>	Hey, I've got those 14x CS6400's available right now.  *grin*
>
>	The only problem is that they(and the UE10k) don't have the
>double-width
>rack chassis style that the 11/780 did.

And the ironic thing about the guy who created the VAXBar is he doesn't
even drink. =)

>	Turbo Dog brewery, in New Orleans.  Emeril Lagasse endorses them on his
>show on FoodTV all the time, and I finally had the chance to try it out
>while
>in New Orleans recently.  I immediately said, "This is not a beer for
>drinking.
>This is a beer for cooking."  The stuff is almost black in color.  Quite
>bitter,
>too.  Killer flavor, however.

Hmm...  I wonder how I'd like it, since too bitter can't be too good.
I think I'll stick with Sam Adams and other similiar stuff.

>	Still can't figure out a good use for SPARC gear for substance abuse,
>however.

Oh man, I'd seriously hate to imagine a meth lab or something controlled by a SPARC.
Not that I've seen on anyways...

  SPARC boxes just aren't superfluous enough.  I need something
>with
>lots of extra lines, liquid cooling, or the like.  Mind you, I could
>name
>a few SPARC's that run hot enough to sustain certain chemical reactions.
>
>	You know, like I can't see a Sun Bar coming, but a SPARCVaporizer 20MP
>would be entirely possible.  *LOL*  "eject cdrom" for a carb, hit the
>power
>control key on the type 5 to start it, and just run
>"/usr/dt/bin/dtlogin" to
>really raise the temperature.
>
>	I've got to stop this before it goes too far.  I already realize
>that therapy is necessary, but I'd like to stop before they up the
>Thorazine levels.  *grin*

Hey, imagine if you did it the CP/M, err, Win32 way...
Then you'd really need help.