[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Sun Mar 19 01:15:00 CST 2000

> Take one of the "water-cooled" CPU cooler systems now available for serious
> overclockers, and just run Guiness instead... and put a tap in an empty
> 5.25" drive bay cover.. That way, when the thirst hits, just tap your coolant
> supply - the Guiness will be warm, the way its INTENDED to be drunk. 8-)
>
> Bill (currently working on bottle #3 out of 6, "Lipton Southern Style, Extra
> Sweet No Lemon" iced tea... I need to start making this myself in mass
> quantities, $1/bottle is getting expensive..)

	So far, I'm definately doing away with the 33.6oz squirt bottle(bottled
water originally; that I keep full of vodka) being on my desk.  Drinking
and
computing just don't mix.  =P

	However, if I could somehow rig up a 5.25" bay unit that dispensed
speed, coffee, etc. then we'd really have something going.

	Why is it that the VAXBar suddenly is coming to mind?

	As a beer note, has anyone ever had Turbo Dog Abita Gold?  Good lord...
recently had some and have been craving ever since.

	Has Sun ever made a liquid cooled system?

							-Kent Rankin