[Sunhelp] A message from Amazon.com about my new Wish List

mrbill mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 18 23:16:35 CST 2000

Bill has created a Wish List at Amazon.com. (A Wish List is just
what you'd think--a list of items Bill chose and would love to
receive as gifts.) Bill asked that we send you this message to
let you know:

   -----

If you have gotten use out of sunhelp.org and it has helped
you out in one way or another (helped in an emergency, saved
your job, cured your cat's arthritis, etc), and you'd like
to say thanks, here's how.  This is the DVD wish list I've
setup at Amazon.com.

Bill Bradford
mrbill at sunhelp.org

   -----

To view Bill's Wish List, click on the link below. If you're not
able to click on this link, copy it and paste it into the "Location"
field on your browser. (That's where you'd enter a Web address--for example,
if you wanted to visit Amazon.com, it's where you'd type www.amazon.com.)

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1TO7AFBP8KV2B

We hope this list is helpful to you in shopping for Bill.

Best wishes,

Your friends at Amazon.com

P.S. If you'd like to set up your own Wish List, you can do so at:

   http://www.amazon.com/wishlist

Bill requested that we send this message.
If you have questions or feedback for Amazon.com, please e-mail us at
info at amazon.com.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://www.amazon.com