[Sunhelp] hcts

Peter Chan cychan at kachinatech.com
Thu Mar 16 15:57:20 CST 2000

Hey guy,

Thank you very much for reading this e-mail!  I have a question for
everyone here.  I was using hcts.322.tar.Z to run a Hardware Certification
Test with a X86 system, which I installed Solaris 8( Beta for Intel
Platform).  The system failed the hcts, because a partition called
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0p0:boot ran out of memory.  By the way,
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0p0:boot is mounted to /boot. I had not seen /boot on my
other systems with Solaris 7.

I reinstalled Solaris 8 again. I found there is no way for me to manually
partition the H.D. Is there anyway to enlarge /boot?

Thank you for your time.

|            ****"Your Internet and LINUX Solutions"****             |
|    Kachina Technologies, Inc.     |      Chun Yu "Peter" CHAN      |
| PO Box 9307, Albuquerque NM 87119 |        System Engineer         |
|    http://www.KachinaTech.COM     | E-MAIl: cychan at KachinaTech.COM |