[Sunhelp] RAID Manager or SparcStorage Array 114

Steven Levin Steven.Levin at firstlook.com
Thu Mar 16 14:31:52 CST 2000

Complicated things --

I have recently gotten a refurbished SSA-114.  While a copy of SEVM 2.5 was
included (which is a bit of an issue, since it doesn't support 64 bit 2.7,
it appears), I would prefer to take advantage of the hardware RAID inside he
SSA.

It's my understanding this requires RAID Manager 6.1 -- am I correct?  And I
take it there's no way to get this other than by having the reseller (even
though it wouldn't be useful software without the array)

TIA

Steve Levin