[Sunhelp] DiskSuite software...

Kyle Freestone kyle at rawah.co.larimer.co.us
Tue Mar 14 16:25:33 CST 2000

I'm not sure for your "Sol7 server media kit (with 3 cd's)" ...but...
looking at my Solaris7 Server 3/99 kit - the "Roadmap" lists
Solstice DiskSuite 4.2 as being on the "Solaris Easy Access Server
2.0 Software" CD.  Which is a whole different CD and documentation
packet within the Sol7 kit.

Happy hunting!

Kyle Freestone