[Sunhelp] sun announcement

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 8 19:36:08 CST 2000

Got this in the mail a few minutes ago:

Sun Microsystems respects your desire for privacy. Data collected
from this form will not be given to, sold to, or shared with any
organizations external to Sun. We may use this data to notify you
of product announcements, program information, events, or other Sun
activities. If you have any questions, please refer to our Privacy
Policy at:
<A HREF="http://SunMicrosystems1.m0.net/m/s.asp?H965502869X561416">http://www.sun.com/privacy</A>

Dear Bill Bradford,

Introducing the Solaris(tm) 8 Operating Environment!

With the Solaris 8 Operating Environment, Sun continues its
leadership in delivering the premier network operating environment
for reliability, scalability, and manageability. Solaris 8 software
offers new features that drive the five critical requirements for
businesses today -- scalability, availability, manageability,
security, and connectivity -- to new heights. The Solaris 8 Operating
Environment increases service levels, reduces service costs, and
reduces IT risks -- making it the industry's first dot-com grade
operating environment.

Take advantage of the Free Solaris Binary License Program today!

Now, you can run Solaris 8 software -- the dot-com operating
environment -- on all your systems with eight or fewer processors.
The Solaris 8 Operating Environment end-user license is free -- all
you pay is $75 (U.S.) for the cost of the media kit plus shipping.

Plus, Sun will also provide Solaris source code to service providers,
Internet appliance makers, embedded systems developers, or anyone
else who needs to easily access the Solaris source for innovation.
Availability for the source code is May, 2000, and again, you only
pay $75 (U.S.) for the cost of the media kit plus shipping.

For complete details about the Free Solaris Binary License Program,
or to place your order for the media kit, please visit:

<A HREF="http://SunMicrosystems1.m0.net/m/s.asp?H965502869X561417">
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/binaries/index.html</A>

For questions regarding the Free Solaris Binary License Program,
please send an e-mail to <A HREF="mailto:sol-binary-help at eng.sun.com">
sol-binary-help at eng.sun.com</A>

Copyright 2000 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Sun, Sun
Microsystems, and Solaris are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Information subject to change without notice. 03/00.

--
| Bill Bradford | mrbill at mrbill.net |