[Sunhelp] help about how to make a boot server...

Ludovic BORG Ludovic.BORG at cicrp.jussieu.fr
Wed Mar 8 12:24:15 CST 2000

Hi,

well i'm still alone with my poor sun 4/330 and i'm searching a cd-rom reader to
boot. I've still my tape to make a boot tape but i don't know how.

so the only solution for me is to ask if someone knows where i can find any
documentation or URL on "making a network boot server" cause i've a linux machine which can
read iso-9660 CD so it can read solaris or netbsd...

help would really be apreciated :)

I'm still searching for any idea about making a boot tape ( a friend of me says dd could
be used, but with what oprions ??? Well ;(

So bye, and if someone can help me Thanks :)
Thanks if not too, because sunhelp is the only place where i can speak about
my "sun problems " :)

Ludovic.