[Sunhelp] ufsd

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Wed Mar 1 15:19:08 CST 2000

Following up on this for those of you who might have also had the same
curiousity (as the daemon IS in /etc/inetd.conf), I found out what this is.

Apparently, this is part of a Sun addon package still being developed.  The
ufsd will be able to fix ufs filesystems when problems arise, fscking then
remounting the filesystem.

Thanks Casper.

Hal