[Sunhelp] Ultra 5 with a SUNPCI

Mike Klug mklug at home.com
Thu Jun 29 10:30:25 CDT 2000

Thanks guys.  I was just looking for some good info on it.  Is it good is,
it bad kinda thing.  I was looking for a good solution for a work
environment where i need the speed of UNIX troubleshooting and the
compatibility of windows for Windows Apps.  U guys definitely gave me what
i was looking for

Mike Klug