[Sunhelp] memory monitor

Reagen Ward ward at zilla.nu
Wed Jun 28 14:50:35 CDT 2000

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 01:38:14PM -0500, Tim Grossner wrote:
> Is there a website out there with such tools available for download?
>
> I have worked with Patrol under (gulp) NT and it stunk, badly. I dont know
> how it would be under Solaris, or any other *NIX.

I disliked it for NT, but I worked with earlier versions than today's stuff.
The Solaris and HP-UX stuff was very good, and the Oracle KM was excellent.

However, I feel obligated to state that I currently work for BMC Software, just
not as a developer.  I used the products while with EDS some years back.

Reagen