[Sunhelp] Solaris 8 and LDAP

Rui Monteiro rmonteiro at whatevernet.pt
Mon Jun 26 17:22:16 CDT 2000

--------------A25EFBDDC71EB67D2DC95F89

Welcome the the wonderful world of Solaris 8 !!!!

I'm having exactly the same problem and don't know where else i can look for
this documentation.

I even sent an email to Sun asking them for this info and until know
nothing.

It seems Solaris 8 and LDAP is a thing from other planet !!!

John Kennedy wrote:

> Has anyone configured Solaris to use LDAP logins.  We have a machine that
> we are building that we want to authenticate through our LDAP server.  I
> know this is theoretically possible in Solaris 8 but can't find any
> documentation that explains how to do it.
> Thanks,
> John

Rui Monteiro                WhatEverNet Computing, SA
rmonteiro at whatevernet.pt    Praca de Alvalade, 6 - Piso 6
Phone: +351 21 7994200      1700 036 Lisboa - Portugal
Fax: +351 21 7994242        http://www.whatevernet.pt

--------------A25EFBDDC71EB67D2DC95F89

Welcome the the wonderful world of Solaris 8 !!!!
look for this documentation.
nothing.
We have a machine that

<pre>--