[Sunhelp] Problem with E220 "redundant" power supplies

Tony Alberti talberti at mediaone.net
Thu Jun 22 07:41:00 CDT 2000

I have forwarded this email over to John Donnat at Sun (the FE who
explained the power supplies to me).  I'm waiting for his reply.
Your prtdiag negates what I was told, now I would like to hear the
truth.  Sorry for any misinformation. I will pass along Sun's reply
as soon as I get it.

Confused,
    Tony