[Sunhelp] Monitoring X sessions - part 2

Rui Monteiro rmonteiro at whatevernet.pt
Tue Jun 20 08:23:28 CDT 2000

--------------668FF7761CE1703A04C54212

Thanks for your help, but i think vnc doesn't solve my problem:

imagine you have 3 UNIX workstations, A, B and C, running XWindows.

Workstation A has its display exported to workstation B.
What i want is to see on workstation C the display that is being
exported from workstation A to B ?

The basic ideia is to monitor from workstation C the X applications
running on workstation A whose display is exported to workstation B.

if vnc capable of doing this ?

Thanks.

Animesh Paul wrote:

> U can find remote desktop server
>
> http://www.hubbe.net/~hubbe/x2vnc.html

Rui Monteiro                WhatEverNet Computing, SA
rmonteiro at whatevernet.pt    Praca de Alvalade, 6 - Piso 6
Phone: +351 21 7994200      1700 036 Lisboa - Portugal
Fax: +351 21 7994242        http://www.whatevernet.pt

--------------668FF7761CE1703A04C54212

Thanks for your help, but i think vnc doesn't solve my problem:
from workstation A to B ?
running on workstation A whose display is exported to workstation
B.

<pre>--
Fax: +351 21 7994242        <A HREF="http://www.whatevernet.pt">http://www.whatevernet.pt</A></pre>