[Sunhelp] PC Emulation on Solaris

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jun 15 19:55:00 CDT 2000

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 12:08:59PM -0700, James Lockwood wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, John Kirsten wrote:
> > FWB Software, LLC (http://www.fwb.com) has just released "SoftWindows for
> > Solaris", which enables the installation of Windows on the Solaris platform;
> > included is a copy of Windows95. The user may also install their own copy of
> > Windows98. Soon to follow will be "RealPC for Solaris" which is the same
> > emulator, packaged with a copy of PCDOS. Windows may be installed on this as
> > well.
> Terrific, many people have been in doubt about whether or not FWB would
> continue support.

I just wish they'd ask permission before sending ads to the list. 8-)
I've emailed John and asked for a review copy of SoftWindows/Solaris that
I can try out and post a review of on the web site.

Any idea what the performance will be like on a U10/300/384mb?

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |