[Sunhelp] RT625 question

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:58:18 CDT 2000

Not 100% sure, but my memory seems to tell me that those are ROSS CPUs.
They're not HyperSPARC, but rather the old SLOOOOW modules that shipped for
the 4/6x0.  Each CPU is about as fast as the CPU in an SS2.  Check out the
SHR http://sun-ref.sunhelp.org.  You could also look at the archives for the
SunHelp and Sun Rescue Society lists, there have been quite a few posts
about these over the years.
	Greg