[Sunhelp] Admintool

Magnus Abrante Magnus.Abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM
Wed Jun 14 06:18:25 CDT 2000

Would work, at least if you add a "xhost +" before :-) (or xhost
+localhost)..

(Only the user running the xserver are allowed to connect to it. You can
change this with xhost).

Actually, the *quickest* solution is to add yourself into group "14" and
then run admintool as yourself instead of root.