[Sunhelp] "PCI SCSI Single Channel Host Adapter Card"

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Jan 31 16:14:55 CST 2000

I'm bettings that their saying it support SCSI-3 (which it can't? since it
doesn't exist last I heard) and UltraSCSI.  UltraSCSI is available in both
wide and narrow breeds.

> a "16-bit,
> single-ended, SCSI interface" device (16-bit transfer, wide
> scsi, so 68
> pins?), and I don't want to order the wrong cable set.
> Thanks in advance.

Everything on their page points to it being a 16-bit adapter card.  It can
handle 8-bit scsi with any adapter any way you look at it.
	Greg