[Sunhelp] X display size ?

Steffen Grunewald steffen at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 28 02:43:28 CST 2000

Hello all,

is there a simple way to find out the size of an X display ?
I found that one of my machines thinks its X desktop is something
about 3000x2000 pixels, this way mis-addressing the center of the
display and overrunning the fb memory :-(

(4/330, cgsix, SunOS4.1.4 patched)

Steffen
--
Steffen Grunewald = steffen(at)gfz-potsdam.de = fax +49-331-288-1266
+ steffen.grunewald(at)gmx.de, (without subject) 9311356(at)scall.de