[Sunhelp] Sporadic Rebbots with Solaris 2.5 - fix??

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Tue Jan 25 15:57:01 CST 2000

Coincidentally, Melinda's machine was (although I'm not sure if it still is)
running NFS.

A corelation or a fluke?

I have seen this before, however.  Previously, it was between a 2.7 E3500,
and a HP-UX I40 running 10.20.  Attempting to mount a NFS partition from the
Sun to the HP caused _both_ machines to throw a temper tantrum.

After patching the 10.20 machine to the current patchlevel, the problems
ceased.

Hal