[Sunhelp] PPPoE

mike crlf at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 18 16:20:02 CST 2000

--------------DE786A5E36024950B7AF3493

Hi,

  I was just wondering if there was a reliable implementation of PPPoE available for Sol7.

Not to receive any flames,   but Bell HSE uses this protocol now, and it's by nice to use a stable system as a router in my dorm.

I am currently using pppoed-0.42 in linux, and it runs fine, (unless the provider drops me....)

Thanks

Mike Waychison

--
/usr/bin/whatis rtfm > /dev/null

--------------DE786A5E36024950B7AF3493

<pre>Hi,</pre>

<pre>  I was just wondering if there was a reliable implementation of PPPoE available for Sol7.</pre>

<pre>Not to receive any flames,   but Bell HSE uses this protocol now, and it's by nice to use a stable system as a router in my dorm.</pre>

<pre>I am currently using pppoed-0.42 in linux, and it runs fine, (unless the provider drops me....)</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>Thanks</pre>

<pre>Mike Waychison</pre>

<pre>--